- Manage Zaapi’s social media content, including coming up with campaign ideas andcollaborating with together with animators and graphic artists to bring those to life
- Take part in SEO activities by writing blog and guest post content and disseminating it online
- Handle email marketing operations including devising campaign structures for different user
- segments and writing out content
- Assist in the execution of performance marketing operations (e.g. Facebook App Installs,
- Google Universal App Campaigns, Paid Search...)
- Manage the onboarding and retention of new users (e.g. call users who drop off to understand
- underlying drivers, assist in onboarding etc.)
- Conduct regular user interviews and communicate feedback to the growth and product teams
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated with a business-related degree
- You are a native speaker English and possess strong writing skills
- You have experience and/or a strong interest in marketing/growth
- You are self-driven and able to to work independently in a fast-moving startup environment
We are looking for someone to join us full-time as soon as possible for a period of around 2 months.
Singapore or Bangkok. Remote first.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!